Monday 9 May 2011

Week of 6 February 1950

Monday, 6 February

47 Hamilton Terrace

I think  I lunched with Mabel, but am not quite sure! Yes, I'm sure I did, and met Peggy something, a friend of Pamela's.

Tuesday, 7 February

Pippa and Oswald slept here

A lovely day. Bram arrived at 12.30 and we lunched together and he seems more hopeful about his carpentering venture. Pips turned up just before he left. She went to Willesden to the lost dog's home  but she could not find a suitable one. Later, we went down to the New Gallery to see the film The Third Man. Very good. Oswald turned up soon after 10 o'clock. He was struggling with an attack of flu.

Friday, 10 February

I got down to the Iona Centre at 10.45 am and worked with Mary Macaulay for a couple of hours stamping the current issue of the Newsletter.

Saturday, 11 February

47 Hamilton Terrace - Elmhurst Farm

Came down to Horsham on 3.18 train. Reg met me and gave me a lovely warm welcome which included cyclamans in my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment